- Foldable Nap Mat (Small, not more than 1 ½ inches thick)
- Small Towel for sleeping
- One case/box (144 count or more) of Baby Wipes, Used for Clean-Up After Projects on Hands and Faces
- Three Pack of Clorox Wipes
- Large Ziploc Bags
- Small Ziploc Bags
- One Permanent Marker
- Two Yellow Highlighters
- One Pack of White Cardstock
- Two Reams of Copy Paper
- Three Boxes of Tissues
- Two Glue Sticks and One Refillable Bottle of School Glue
- One package of Twist Crayons
- One Bag of Cotton Balls
- One box of Crayola Washable Markers
- Two-inch Disposable Paint Brush
- 2 Plastic Pocket Folders (GREEN for K2) (BLUE for K3)
Please send your child with a large totebag (Recyclable shopping bag is perfect) with appropriate seasonal change of clothes in a zip-lock bag (make sure your child’s name is written on everything). (No pillows) Please check bag daily for soiled clothing from accidents or messy projects and send clean clothing the following day.
*Bags are to be hung on the hooks outside your child’s classroom. Bags are to be taken home each Friday to clear halls for Sunday Services and launder towels.
Lunches: Lunches are to be brought in daily except during “Pizza Days” which are once a month and will be posted on parent board. Please pack daily lunch in insulated lunchbox with ice cooler and hang on child’s hook. We do not have refrigerator space for lunchboxes or bags of food.